It is a legal requirement to make sure the clearance company you use is licensed by the Environment Agency. With Fly Tipping on the rise, please make sure you choose a company like Easy House Clearance who is happy to share our licence details with you.

We provide a fully itemised invoice and ask that a BACS payment is made on completion of the clearance.